All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn the <b>Law School Survival Manual, Nancy Rapoport</b> and <b> Jeff Van Niel</b> serve as the friendly voice of experience whose wit and wisdom will guide you through law school from the application process to orientation, and from your first year to graduation - including summer jobs, clerkships, and the bar exam. This concise handbook focuses on all aspects of law school that are mystifying or tricky or both. </p><b>The Law School Survival Manual: From LSAT to Bar Exam offers complete coverage</b>, </p><ul><li><b>Before law school</b><ul><li> What you'll need before you apply </li><li> Picking the right law school for you </li><li> Orientation </li><li> Your checklist for law school </li></ul></li><li><b>First year </b><ul><li> Collegiality and etiquette </li><li> Friendships, romance, and networking </li><li> The psychology of law professors </li><li> Reading cases and statutes </li><li> Outlining and studying </li></ul></li><li><b>Preparing for essay and multiple-choice exams</b></li><li><b>Choosing upper-level courses </b></li><li><b>Managing your time and scheduling your life </b></li><li><b>Exploring joint-degree program opportunities </b></li><li><b>Finding and applying for a summer job </b></li><li><b>Landing a judicial clerkship </b></li><li><b>Studying for the bar exam and the MPRE</b></li></ul></p> With reassuring humor and unique perspectives, <b>Nancy Rapoport</b> and <b>Jeff Van Niel </b>show you how to cope with stress, manage your time, study efficiently, nurture new friendships, write a paper, prepare for exams, and make sound decisions - in law school and beyond. </p>
- Author(s)Nancy B Rapoport
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.