All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for exam preparation, t an outline. The writer's own bar essays were all published. Look Inside! . All The Author's Essays Selected For Publishing After The Bar Exam Excerpt: A man asked ather man to share a taxi with him. The second man accepted and entered the taxi in the rain. When the taxi stopped the first man refused to pay the second man's fare, claiming that there was contract between them. Is the first man correct? (A) A contract formed because there was offer and acceptance. (B) A contract formed because the second man did something he was t obligated to do. (C) A breach has occurred because the second man did t obtain his contract expectation. (D) A contract did t form because a gift occurred. Here, we see that (A) and (B) are saying different parts of the same thing: that a contract formed because the three essentials were present; offer, acceptance, consideration. Because (A) cant be right by itself without (B) - and vice versa - we kw that neither is the answer they're looking for. So we move on.
- Author BiographyReal law books for all law students published for CaliforniaBarHelp.com. Home Of Legal Superstars.
- Author(s)Value Bar Prep
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.