Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to give an overview over the market for public landlines telecommunications in Germany. It focuses on past legal and ecomic development towards competition. Over the last few years this market has changed from state mopoly to a regulated, but highly competitive and diversified marketplace. This book evaluates the process of how the legal environment has been adjusted to establish sustainable competiton and how liberalisation has gained momentum since ecomic forces and techlogy have been given their full scope for market power. After considerable progress has been made in some submarkets it seems to be time to enter into deregulation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Albrecht von Breitenbuch studied law and economics at the University of Freiburg and at the Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany. After his First State Examination in German Law he worked as a strategic management consultant. In 1999 he moved to England for postgraduate studies in managerial economics at the University of Durham. At present he is completing his Judical Clerkship with the Supreme Court of Berlin in Germany.
- Author(s)Albrecht Von Breitenbuch
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number2812
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight160 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.