All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise intellectual history of the law offers an accessible introduction to the development of law from ancient Babylon to eighteenth-century Europe. Robert W. Shaffern examines a rich array of sources to illuminate ideas about law and justice in Western civilization. Designed specifically for undergraduates to the subject, this book will be invaluable for introductory courses on the history of law and jurisprudence.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Shaffern is professor of history at the University of Scranton.
- Author(s)Robert W. Shaffern
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.