Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comprehensive approach to the study of NAFTA and its implications for the global trading system, this book covers the political and legal process of NAFTA approval as well as NAFTA's potential ecomic impact. Detailed analysis is given of NAFTA rule systems, dispute-settlement mechanisms and environmental implications. Perhaps above all, the book places NAFTA in the broader global multilateral trading system w to be embodied in the WTO. It examines the legal rules of the WTO designed to regulate the activities of regional integration arrangements, and considers the potential for conflict between the rules and trade policies of the WTO and those of NAFTA.
- Author(s)Frederick M. Abbott
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication23/02/1995
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleNAFTA Law & Policy S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.