All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised casebook-plus-commentary offers a basic introduction to the traditional regulation of telephone companies as well as the new lines of businesses they have entered. Drawing on historical and contemporary court decisions as well as on FCC and legislative materials, Brenner documents and evaluates the past 20 years of regulation of the telecommunications industry. In particular, he traces the major regulatory changes from the time of AT&T's single-firm dominance to the increasingly competitive marketplace of today.The law and literature necessary to understand the development and trends in telecommunications are volumius and, up until w, have been difficult to locate in one place. This book presents the critical concepts and shifts in communications policy coherently and concisely. In this revised and expanded edition, Brenner provides excerpts and comments upon the key decisions in the field, ordering them in a readily accessible manner. He assumes specialized background in techlogy, law, or ecomics. Brenner provides an ideal introduction to this increasingly important field for professionals as well as for scholars and students interested in communications and communications policy.
- Author BiographyDaniel L. Brenner is vice president for law and regulatory policy at the National Cable Television Association, Washington, D.C. He has taught on the faculties of Stanford University and UCLA School of Law.
- Author(s)Daniel L. Brenner
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.