All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest volume in the Core Concepts in Higher Education Series explores the complexity of law in higher education and both the limits and opportunities of how law can promote inclusivity and access on campus. Through a historical and legal framework, this volume discusses the histories of undergraduate students and the law as it relates to equity, race, gender, social class, and sexual orientation. Bridging research, theory, and practice, Law and Social Justice in Higher Education encourages future and current higher education and student affairs practitioners to consider how they can collaborate to further a just society. Special features: * Discussion of case law illustrates the reach and limits of law and where higher education professionals can continue to push for social justice. * Accessible to n-lawyers, chapters highlight key legal terms and key concepts guide readers at the beginning of each chapter. * End-of-chapter questions provide prompts for discussion and encourage student interactivity.
- Author BiographyCrystal Renee Chambers is Associate Professor of Higher Educational Leadership at East Carolina University, USA.
- Author(s)Crystal Renee Chambers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCore Concepts in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white line drawings
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.