Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn adopting an invative case-study approach to social work law and practice, this text fills a genuine need for a book which applies legal kwledge to the practice predicaments social workers face in their daily work. Focusing on an area of law t covered in depth in standard texts currently available, it offers clear and accessible coverage of care in the community and protection of the most vulnerable in our society in a stimulating practice-focused way.
- Author BiographyROBERT JOHNS and ANDREW SEDGWICK both lecture on social work qualifying courses at De Montfort University.
- Author(s)Andrew Sedgwick,Robert Johns
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.