All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMorrison and Singh delve deeply into the spiritualism of the Law of Attraction as a means to achieving happiness and contentment that goes beyond amassing wealth. It's a breakthrough, enlightening, insightful book that truly explains how you can utilise the Law of Attraction to achieve a lasting, successful life - t just financially, but on many different levels. The success of The Secret and the Law of Attraction books had an unexpected negative result - it left some people believing the power of positive suggestion is so powerful, anyone t successful only have themselves to blame. As expert spiritualists, Morrison and Singh knew there was more to the Law of Attraction than wishful thinking.
- Author BiographyOne of Canada 's most insightful writers, Deborah Morrison of Hamilton , Ontario , is a poet, novelist and speaker, inspired by the healing power of the written word, nature and people. An early childhood educator; psychotherapist/counsellor, and yoga instructor, she's used her abilities to foster growth and learning. She holds an Honours degree in Religious Studies/Sociology from McMaster University and has extensively researched Eastern and Western thought within the framework of contemporary and comparative studies. She's also written several published articles on natural therapies, yoga, psychology and metaphysics Morrison is also a distinguished member of the International Society of Poetry with many poems published via the International Library of Poetry. She is also past vice-president of the Tower Poetry Society of Hamilton. Nexus is her second book. Morrison is also author of the inspiring Mystical Poetry, also published by Manor House, in 2000.
- Author(s)Arvind Singh,Deborah Morrison
- PublisherManor House Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationAncaster
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintManor House Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight260 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.