Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionLaw of Business Contracts in India brings together in-depth, wide-ranging articles by legal experts in the area of Business Contracts. It focuses on the modern forms of business contracts and exposits on the historical evolution, judicial interpretation and future applications of such contracts. The articles bridge the gap between the theoretical understanding of contract law and its practical orientation, need, relevance and challenges. The key features of the volume are: * Comprehensive coverage of modern laws on contract formation. * Discussion on the relevance of international laws in the global business context. * Delineation of the modern style, practice and challenges confronting new forms of contracts. * Description of the application of contract law to special contracts. * Discourse on the issues of international taxation and multinational contractual jurisdiction. * Research-based analysis of the common law approach with the Indian perspective on contract law application. The compilation views modern business contracts in a wide variety of commercial segments-from infrastructure to consortium loans, from joint ventures to outsourcing. It will serve as an excellent reference material for students of law, especially commercial law and business contracts. It will also be an exhaustive guide for lawyers and entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographySairam Bhat is Faculty, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore. Prior to this, he worked as a Research Offi cer, Centre for Environmental Law, Education, Research and Advocacy, NLSIU. He was a Fullbright Fellow in the year 2010, visiting Georgetown University Law Centre, Washington DC, USA. He was also awarded the 'Young Indian Environmental Law Fellowship' by Golden Gate University, California, USA and worked there as an adjunct faculty. Sairam Bhat has co-authored Environmental Law Module for Master of Business Law and Handbook on Environmental Law for Law Practitioners. He has also edited a book for the SAGE Law series titled Law of Business Contracts in India published in October 2009.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSage Law
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight499 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySairam Bhat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.