All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a study of the law of marine insurance. This book explores the relationship between the Marine Insurance Act 1906, the Common Law and the terms of the Institute Clauses. It also examines the principles of a contract of marine insurance; the standard insured perils, and the types of losses recoverable under a marine policy of insurance.
- Author BiographySusan Hodges, LLB, LLM, PhD, is Lecturer at the Department of Maritime Studies and International Transport, University of Wales, Cardiff.
- Author(s)Susan Hodges
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/1996
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteforms
- Weight975 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.