All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new edition of our well-established Property text in the rewned Clarendon Law Series. It is completely revised and updated, addressing all recent legislative changes in the law relating to trusts of land, formalities, registration of title and management of trust funds. It provides a clear and critical account of the basic principles of the law of property and unlike most texts, does t limit the discussion to real property (or land), but focuses on all the topics taught on UK courses. It sketches out the main patterns of the subject without giving undue prominence to the exceptions and historical inconsistencies. It cites few statutes and cases, concentrating on illuminating the underlying themes of the subject.
- Author BiographyBernard Rudden is a Fellow of Brasenose College at the University of Oxford and is a former Professor of Comparative Law (now retired).
- Author(s)Bernard Rudden,F.H. Lawson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClarendon Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.