All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational lawyer Philippe Sands has a unique insider's view of the elites who govern our lives. His sensational revelations in Lawless World changed the political agenda overnight, forcing Tony Blair to publish damning material that he'd tried to hide. Now, in this updated edition with a shocking new chapter, you can get the full story of how the US and UK governments are riding roughshod over international agreements on human rights, war, torture and the environment - the very laws they put in place. Here sands looks at why global rules matter for all of us. And he powerfully makes the case for preserving them . . . before justice becomes history.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Sands QC is Professor of Law at UCL and the author of several books on international law. He is a practising barrister at the Matrix Chambers and has been involved in leading cases before English and international courts.
- Author(s)Philippe Sands
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight316 g
- Width120 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.