Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential introduction to the complex issues and debates in the field of law and film. It explores interconnections that are usually igred between law and film through three main themes: *A Fantastic Jurisprudence explores representations of law in law *Law, Aesthetics and Visual Techlogies focuses on the visual aspects of law's moving image *Regulation: Histories, Cultures, Practices brings together work on different dimensions and contexts of regulation, censorship, state subsidies and intellectual property to explore the complex inter-relationship between the state, industry and private regulation. Law's Moving Image is an invative, multi-disciplinary contribution to the rapidly growing fields of study in law and film, law and visual culture, law and culture, crimilogy, social and cultural studies. It will be of interest to students and academics involved in these areas.
- Author BiographyAll the editors are based at Birkbeck College, University of London. Leslie Moran and Elena Loizidou are based in the Law School, whilst Ian Christie is based in the School of History of Art, Film and Visual Media and Emma Sandon is based in Film and Media Studies in the Faculty of Continuing Education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElena Loizidou,Emma Sandon,Ian Christie,Leslie Moran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.