All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionCusack examines case law and legislation in regards to reproduction, pregnancy, and infancy.
- Author BiographyCarmen M. Cusack is Instructor of Criminal Justice at Nova Southeastern University, USA.
- Author(s)Carmen M. Cusack
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.