All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to prepare law students to negotiate kwledgeably and successfully as lawyers representing clients, Lawyer Negotiation: Theory, Practice, and Law, Third Edition, features an integrated approach that combines theory, skills, negotiation strategy, ethics, and law. A very readable, interesting, and lively text for any law school Negotiation course, this book reflects the authorsand#39; experience as negotiators, mediators, ADR teachers, and trainers. Interesting tes, thoughtful problems and provocative questions throughout the text raise practical negotiation challenges and policy issues. Excerpts from other leading authors are included, allowing for diverse ideas to be presented on negotiation techniques, and eliminating the need for supplemental material. In addition, examples are included from cases, literature, and the authorsand#39; files.</p>Key Features: </p><ul><li> Retains the same popular format as previous editions while incorporating user recommendations.</li><li>Updated and new excerpts from leading experts presenting different views on practice challenges.</li><li>Fresh tes and examples.</li><li>Additional coverage on causes of conflict, heuristics, the role of emotions, and decision science.</li><li>New material on telephone, email, and cyber negotiation</li><li> More helpful advice for effectively representing clients and negotiating in mediation</li></ul></p>
- Author(s)Dwight Golann,Jay Folberg
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Casebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width185 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.