CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable reference book of law-related Latin. Professional and comprehensive, yet lighthearted, it is immensely readable.
- Author BiographyJohn Gray was born in 1938. Educated at Tonbridge School, he read law at Brasenose College, Oxford. Called to the Bar in 1962, he was an Inner Temple major scholar from 1962-5 and practised at the Common Law Bar for over thirty years, sitting as a recorder from 1984 to 1994 when he left the Bar to change direction; to write, attend his garden and indulge a life-long interest in wood. He is married with three grown-up children and lives near Ashford in Kent.
- Author(s)John Gray
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/02/2007
- Weight280 g
- Width123 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.