All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handbook for the architects, the supporters, and all the various workers who make a lay counseling program work. In it one will find all the information needed to begin, to continue, and to revise the program one has chosen. Lay Counseling is t itself a program. It directs people to appropriate structures, plans, programs, and resources. It is a book that allows one to see the whole terrain of lay counseling, to make appropriate choices, and to begin or continue the process of building. Lay Counseling includes many useful resources such as appropriate forms and questionnaires as well as the most comprehensive survey of programs, literature, and resources that are currently available.
- Author BiographySiang-Yang Tan, Ph.D (McGill University), is Professor of Psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary and Senior Pastor at First Evangelical Church Glendale in Southern California. He is the author of Coping with Depression and Counseling and Psychotherapy: A Christian Perspective.
- Author(s)Siang-Yang Tan
- Date of Publication18/01/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.