All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeyton Davis is part rancher, part federal prosecutor, and all Texan. Strong and steady, she's kwn for keeping her cool in every situation, but when she meets the beautiful and accomplished heiress to the Gantry oil fortune, she falls fast and hard. When she learns her new assignment is to investigate the Gantry family's business, her entire belief system will be tested. Lily Gantry leads a privileged and protected life and she has idea it's all about to blow up in her face. What she does kw is that the striking rancher she met at the Cattle Baron's Ball has the potential to steal her heart. Will she feel the same way when she finds out Peyton Davis's investigation threatens t only her family's fortune, but the very foundation of her identity?
- Author BiographyCarsen Taite is an avid reader and writer of lesbian fiction. Carsen works by day (and sometimes night) as a criminal defense attorney in Dallas, Texas. Though her day job is often stranger than fiction, she can't seem to get enough and spends much of her free time devouring novels, lesbian fiction in particular. Carsen is an active member of the GLBT community, participating in several organizations on both the local and state levels. Carsen is married (Canadian-style) and she and her spouse live near White Rock Lake in Dallas where they enjoy cycling and walking the trails with their fuzzy beasts.
- Author(s)Carsen Taite
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.