All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTear, Burn & Stitch Your Way to Beautiful Fabric Art Learn how to create fabric art with incredible depth and meaning in Layered, Tattered & Stitched. Mixed-media artist Ruth Rae expands your creativity as she shows you how to singe, tear, stain, later and stitch fabric and paper for amazing texture and visual interest. Explore both traditional and atypical sewing techniques combined with collage, beading and photo transfers to make gifts, wall hangings, accessories and more. Layered, Tattered & Stitched will inspire you with: *18+ artistic projects ranging from unusual greeting cards and gift wrap to art dolls, banners and apparel * Clearly explained steps with photos for all projects * Thorough instructions for a wide range of techniques * Suggestions for expanding your creative process by working with poetry and symbolic objects Treat yourself to an amazing fabric art workshop with Layered, Tattered & Stitched.
- Author BiographyRuth Rae is the coauthor of A Charming Exchange. She is a jewellery smith, fiber artist and has also worked extensively in polymer clay and precious metal clay. Her work can be found in retail shops within California and online at www.Belecia.com. In addition to her own book, Ruth's work has been featured in Cloth Paper Scissor.
- Author(s)Ruth Rae
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.