All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal introduction to key legal concepts, principles and skills. Fully revised and expanded, the ninth edition of Laying Down the Law provides an invaluable introduction to the study of law. Clear and engaging explanations of essential foundation topics include Australia's legal system and sources of law while discussion of current issues assists readers to understand the context in which our legal system operates. The comprehensive coverage of precedent and statutory interpretation provides a solid basis for legal study and practice, and the margin glossary identifies, explains and demystifies legal terms. Practical examples and exercises support learning and the development of key skills. New to the ninth edition is a chapter on the legal profession and professional legal practice and ethics.
- Author(s)Catriona Cook,David Hamer,Robert Geddes,Robin Creyke,Tristan Taylor
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.