Layout Essentials: 100 Design Principles for Using Grids by Beth Tondreau (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.80Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by shiftinglifestyles
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdhering to certain layout and grids standards and principles is important for any job from brochures, to annual reports, to posters, to websites, to publications. However, kwing how to bend the rules and make certain grids work for the job at hand takes skill. This book outlines and demonstrates basic layout/grid guidelines and rules through 100 entries including choosing a typeface, striving for rhythm and balance with type, combining typefaces, using special characters and kerning and legibility. These essentials of grid design are critical to the success of any job.
- Author BiographyBeth Tondreau owns and serves as creative director of BTD Design in New York. Prior to establishing BTD in 1985, she was design director of Viking/Penguin.
- Author(s)Beth Tondreau
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight668 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.