Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionAs long as the tree shall live... This phrase Lazarus Wilson heard on the day he should have died. Lazarus, a man in his prime, diagsed with a rare, fatal brain tumor. Desperate to stay amongst the living, he opts for an experimental operation during which he has a dream of immortality; but that eternal life hinges on his care of a tree which mysteriously appears in front of his home. A new life begun. Virtually unchanged fifty-five years later, he has everything any man would want. Then suddenly his perfect world is threatened by an enigmatic cult leader, an unexpected romantic liaison and an unstable Director of the FBI. Lazarus is determined to let thing endanger all he's gained. Which begs the question, how far will he go to protect his tree and survive?
- Author BiographyJudy Taylor was born in Chicago, Illinois. She began writing poetry at the age of eight and then short stories. At one point she desired to be an actress and studied drama, performing in several summer plays. After attending a small college in Chicago she turned to medicine. She attended the University of Illinois-Chicago Medical School and did her residency at Cook County hospital in pediatrics. Following residency she did a fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine but never lost her love for writing. In November 2003 she discovered the website National Novel Writing Month and wrote her first novel, Lazarus. She continues to write while practicing medicine in Iowa.
- Author(s)Judy R Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.