All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the latest edition of this on-going and unique collaboration between professional cyclist Michael Barry and photographer Camille J. McMillan. It's an honest, thoughtful and sometimes touching look into the life, trials, tribulations and triumphs of a cycling domestique - they are the servants to the team's success, ---above any individual glory. In the third edition, which will also include new photographs from McMillan from the 2012 season, Barry incorporates a new epilogue on the changes in cycling during his 14-year career. This period has been one of significant transition. As Barry has ridden on a number of teams with different national backgrounds, different management styles, different budgets and different approaches to racing he has a unique and complete perspective. His latest reflections capture the evolution in the peloton, the changing etiquette and respect within the group and the increasingly diverse cultural structure.
- Author BiographyMichael Barry is a retired professional road cyclist and previously published author. Camille J. McMillan is a photographer for Rouleur magazine.
- Author(s)Camille J. McMillan,Michael Barry
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleRouleur
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content NoteAtmospheric reportage photographs throughout
- Weight1000 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.