All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the incredible wizardry of Merlin to the passion of Sir Lancelot, these tales of Arthur and his knights offer epic adventures with the supernatural as well as timeless battles with our own humanity. Features a new Afterword. Revised reissue.
- Author Biography<b>Sir Thomas Malory</b> was a knight and estate owner in the mid 15th century, who spent many years in prison for political crimes as well as robbery. He wrote <b>Le Morte d'Arthur</b>, the first great English prose epic, while imprisoned in Nwgate. The epic was published in 1485 by William Caxton, the first English printer. Malory is believed to have died in 1471.
- Author(s)Thomas Malory
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleSignet Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width110 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Introduction byRobert Graves
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.