All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentral figures in the Matter of Britain, King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table still inspire many books and films today. Drawing on the legends of Camelot from French and English sources, Sir Thomas Malory compiled the drama of illicit love, the magic of sorcery, and the quest for the Holy Grail into a sordid and chivalrous tale that's been recounted for centuries. This beautiful leather-bound volume, with gilded edges and a ribbon bookmark so you never lose your place, makes a treasured edition of classic Arthurian folklore in any home library.
- Author BiographyThomas Malory (1405 - 1471) was an English writer and the author of Le Morte d'Arthur. Stephanie Lynn Budin: University of Pennsylvania: M.A., Ph.D. Graduate Group in Ancient History. Dissertation Title: The Origins of Aphrodite. 1991-2000. She lives in Camden, NJ.
- Author(s)Sir Thomas Malory
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Introduction byStephanie Lynn Budin
- Format DetailsLeather, real
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.