All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLe Pain Quotidien Cookbook presents over 100 recipes for simple, elegant boulangerie fare - handmade bread, breakfast, tartines, soup, salads, sharing dishes and desserts. Le Pain Quotidien is best kwn for its organic bread and its signature tartines but it's also about sharing great food made with love at any time of the day. With everything from grissini, baguettes and focaccia to chia seed banana muffins, buckwheat pancakes with chestnut puree and roasted golden beetroot & chicken salad, and from toasted camembert & walnut tartine to mussels, potato & saffron aioli soup, Le Pain Quotidien Cookbook reveals all the tricks of the artisan baker and home chef.
- Author BiographyLe Pain Quotidien began in 1990 as an artisan bakery in Belgium and has evolved into more than 170 restaurants worldwide serving delicious, slow-fast food that does you good - all handmade with the best organic and local ingredients. With its communal tables where guests can sit and eat together in a tranquil, rustic environment, Le Pain Quotidien transports its customers to a simpler way of life. Worldwide locations include Belgium, France, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Russia, Qatar, Australia, Spain, Mexico, Bahrain, India, Japan, the Netherlands and Brazil. Alain Coumont founded Le Pain Quotidien and currently serves as the Company's Chief Creative Officer. In this role, he remains the driving force behind the brand's dedication to organic ingredients. Prior to founding Le Pain Quotidien, Alain worked with a number of highly regarded chefs including Michel Guerard, Georges Blanc and Joel Robuchon. Jean-Pierre Gabriel is an award-winning author and photographer. His co-authored titles, Cacao: the roots of chocolate with Dominique Persoone and Matiere Chocolat with Stephane Leroux, both won Gourmand Cookbook Awards in 2009.
- Author(s)Alain Coumont,Jean-Pierre Gabriel
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight960 g
- Width195 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.