All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis major 20th-century Neoclassical work is Ravel's last work for pia solo. A tombeau is a lament, and each of the six movements is intended as a musical epitaph to friends lost in the war. The difficulty found here, especially in the Toccata, is understood when one learns that Ravel studied Liszt's transcendental etudes in preparations for writing the suite. The meticulously researched stylistic information and clear, accurate text of this performing edition will prove to be invaluable to the advanced pianist.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Edition
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight231 g
- Edited byNancy Bricard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.