All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for users of DSLR, compact system and bridge cameras, this book is packed with practical techniques that will instantly transform your pictures. Many iconic images included by acclaimed photographers will inspire you to grab your camera and put it all into practice. Photographers include Henri Cartier-Bresson, Martin Parr, and Sebastiao Salgado. Lea este libro si desea tomar buenas fotografias walks you through the fundamentals of composition, exposure, light, lenses and the all-important art of seeing.
- Author BiographyHenry Carroll studied photography at the Royal College of Art and his work has been featured in a number of international exhibitions and publications. Building on his experience teaching aspiring photographers of all ages, Henry founded frui.co.uk, one of the UK's leading providers of photography courses. Henry's clear, jargon-free style of teaching has demystified digital photography and inspired thousands to get creative with their cameras.
- Author(s)Henry Carroll
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width142 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.