All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionLead covers the salient aspects of the chemistry of lead, its environmental impact, and its effects on health. The technical, ecomic and social importance of Lead, at the present time, is beyond all doubt. However, over the last few decades little attention has been given to its behaviour (the properties and applications of its compounds, the environmental distribution of these derivatives, and their impacts on living creatures), this book addresses that gap. It includes coverage of historical aspects, lead mining and production, metal properties, common lead compounds, uses of lead and its derivatives, coordination chemistry, orgametallic chemistry, environmental chemistry, toxicity mechanisms, and treatment strategies for lead poisoning. Finally, describing analytical procedures for the determination of lead in chemical, biological and environmental samples.
- Author(s)Jose S. Casas,Jose Sordo
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight790 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.