Lead Others Effectively: How to Motivate and Inspire at Work by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.02+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping leadership skills is essential if you want to clamber up the career ladder. Whether you're trying to motivate and inspire your immediate team or manage your boss(es), this is the book for you. Packed with advice on how to build your influence positively, Lead others effectively will help you to realise your ambitions. Chapters include: Leading people in difficult times Managing change Taking responsibility Giving feedback well Setting clear objectives Developing influencing skills Lead others effectively contains a quiz to assess strengths and weaknesses, step-by-step guidance and action points, top tips to bear in mind for the future, common mistakes and advice on how to avoid them, summaries of key points, and sources of further help.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleSteps to Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight98 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.