All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionGreen initiatives are taking on more significance in organizations. This title helps readers learn how to identify opportunities to make their organizations greener, as well as how to engage others and gain support for fresh initiatives. It is suitable for trainers and educators who are looking to learn about going green.
- Author BiographyKatherine Holt specializes in transformational coaching, working with executives to achieve breakthrough possibilities for themselves and their businesses. She designs programs to develop leaders who will grow healthy and sustainable organizations as well as high performing ones. She has done coaching and training throughout Asia-Pacific since 1993. Her firm Peakinsight LLC serves clients worldwide through a network of executive coaches in 35 countries.
- Author(s)Carol Stoner,Kate Grace MacElveen,Katherine Holt,Tom Bepler
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight77 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.