All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestseller by the acclaimed, bestselling author of Start With Why and Together is Better. Now with a new chapter on millennials in the workplace, based on Simon Sinek's viral video 'The Millennial Question' (180+ million views). Imagine a world where almost everyone wakes up inspired to go to work. This is t a crazy, idealised tion. In many successful organisations, great leaders are creating environments in which teams trust each other so deeply that they would put their lives on the line for each other. Yet other teams, matter what incentives were offered, are doomed to infighting, fragmentation and failure. Why? Today's workplaces tend to be full of cynicism, paraia and self-interest. But the best organisations foster trust and cooperation because their leaders build what Sinek calls a Circle of Safety. It separates the security inside the team from the challenges outside. Everyone feels they belong and all energies are devoted to facing the common enemy and seizing big opportunities. As in Start with Why, Sinek illustrates his ideas with fascinating true stories, from the military to manufacturing, from government to investment banking. He shows that leaders who are willing to eat last are rewarded with deeply loyal colleagues who will stop at thing to advance their vision. It's amazing how well it works.
- Author BiographySimon Sinek is the bestselling author of Start with Why, Leaders Eat Last and Together is Better which have helped organizations around the world inspire their people to reach new heights. He has presented his ideas to Fortune 100 companies and small startups; to non-profit organizations and members of Congress; to foreign ambassadors and the highest levels of the US military, among many others. His TED Talk based on Start with Why is the third most popular video of all time on TED.com, with more than 30.5 million views.
- Author(s)Simon Sinek
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2017
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight257 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.