Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is designed to gain a better understanding of the difficulties associated with the integration of special operations forces (SOF) and conventional forces (CF). A review of current Joint doctrine provides an understanding of the basic frame work for integration in the Joint environment. However, many of the complications in integration can be traced to leaders. In this manuscript the SOF and CF clash of cultures is reviewed and provides insight on some of the sources of animosity and competition. Additional areas of concern that were examined are current training and education policies, as well as, current techlogical advancements to solve integration and sharing of information. The final conclusion is that our education and training programs must be scrutinized to provide valuable, pertinent, real-world education and realistic training objectives that foster SOF and CF relationships and integration. Additionally, leaders must be involved! Leaders must train, educate and equip their soldiers to effectively interface and integrate with SOF or CF organizations. Our leaders must be the critical thinkers that assist in the defeat an adaptive enemy that turns every contact into a lesson learned and future TTP.
- Author(s)Joseph D Roller
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.