All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your organization make the most of its talented, dedicated leaders? If they aren't being used to inspire, mentor, coach, and train others, then it's time to help them - and your organization - reach their full potential. Leaders as Teachers serves as both a strategic and practical implementation guide, designed for use by learning and human resource professionals as well as business executives, executive coaches, and high-visibility leaders. You'll find a complete explanation of why the leaders-as-teachers approach works, with testimonials from individuals who have personally benefited from the program, and then you'll be provided with a thorough guide to creating your own program. No matter how large or small your organization may be, you can tailor the leaders-as-teachers approach to your situation. Use this book as a whole or in parts as you need them. It provides all the support materials - detailed plans, exercises, worksheets, sample training agendas - you'll need to establish your own leaders-as-teachers program.
- Author BiographyEdward Betof Ed.D. is a senior fellow in human capital, at The Conference Board (TCB). He is also the program director for TCBAEs Executive Council on Talent and Organization Development and the coach/facilitator for TCBAEs Global Executive Council. He was a co-developer of the pioneering TCB/NASA leadership experience based on NASAAEs Apollo program. Ed is president of Betof Associates, LLC, a consulting firm specializing in executive coaching, leadership, and career development. Ed is an adjunct executive and team coach for the Center for Creative Leadership. He has been a faculty member with the Institute for Management Studies since 2008. Ed was a founding senior fellow and an academic director of PennAEs chief learning officer doctoral program. After nearly a 40 year corporate and educational leadership career, Ed retired in December 2007 from BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company) a global medical technology and human diagnostics company where he was the worldwide vice president of talent management and chief learning officer. Ed was an ASTD Board member from 2004 to 2007. During this period, he also chaired the executive committee of The Conference BoardAEs Council on Learning, Development and Organizational Performance. He has served on Pennsylvania State UniversityAEs Outreach Advisory Board since 2008. Ed is the author of Leaders as Teachers: Unlock the Teaching Potential of Your CompanyAEs Best and Brightest (2009) and co-author of Just Promoted: A 12 Month Roadmap for Success in Your New Leadership Role (1992, 2010). Ed has authored or co-authored several dozen articles, manuals, and guides. Ed received his doctorate from Temple University in 1976.
- Author(s)Edward Betof
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.