Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with 33 career changers who became leaders after a transition, LEADERS IN TRANSITION answers the question, How do you become a leader after a career change? As people make work transitions in mid-career, some will decide to become a leader. Leaders in Transition explores the challenge of making a significant transition, and guides career changers to become successful in their new work. Career transitions are a substantial change from one career path to ather, such as a career military officer who becomes a schoolteacher or principal. After talking to 33 leaders about their career change, five critical factors were identified. This book shows today's career changer how to take the important next steps to launch an influential new career and find lasting satisfaction leading others.
- Author BiographySteve Broe, DM Dr. Broe is an executive coach who focuses on personal performance and transformational leadership for mid-career leaders in business and education. He grounds his work on the personal values of freedom, integrity, and creative expression. Well-known as a speaker and a mentor to leaders in Arizona, Steve gives his time frequently to nonprofit organizations. Steve has over 25 years of management experience in education, real estate, and private asset management. He served as the senior level manager for a multi-state organization with over 120 employees. He opened a charter school organization, won numerous awards for public speaking, and instructed for the University of Phoenix Undergraduate Business and Management program since 2001. He has three times received a Toastmasters International Leadership Excellence award. Steve earned his doctorate in leadership from the University of Phoenix in 2008 with his study of the leadership experiences of military veterans in Arizona schools. Steve is a father, amateur musician, and ardent calligrapher. He has been married to Carolyn since 1980.
- Author(s)Steve Broe
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.