All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a Christian lead? By following today's secular business models, or by simply studying the life of Christ and pursuing a servant-based style? In this insightful, practical book, George Barna has pulled together some of today's top Christian leaders to talk about the subject of Christian leadership. Articles include: The Tasks of a Leader by Ken Gangel, The Character of a Leader by Jack Hayford, Prayer in Leading People by Peter Wagner, and much more. See what today's leaders have to say about leadership, and learn what it takes to serve the Church as a Christ-centered change agent.
- Author Biography<b>George Barna </b>is the award-winning author of more than 45 books, including bestsellers such as <i>Revolution</i>, <i>The Power of Vision</i>, <i>The Frog in the Kettle</i>, and <i>The Seven Faith Tribes</i>. He is also founder of The Barna Group, a leading research firm that specializes in faith-related surveys. In 2009, George initiated Metaformation, a new organization designed to help people maximize their potential. George has led several churches and lives with his family in Southern California.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/04/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleLeading Edge
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDr George Barna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.