Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years in the military, including action in four wars, and thirty years in the business world as a consultant on ethics and leadership, equipped Colonel Nimrod McNair to share these leadership principles that work for everyone. Identify the complete leader, become one yourself, and apply these insights wherever you are w in your life. Parents, homemakers, teachers, public servants, volunteers, executives, clergy, CEO's of all firm types, in fact everyone can find this great read rewarding and challenging. From the battlefield to the boardroom, the Colonel is your inspirational guide. Mac challenges us all with time proven principles that work.
- Author(s)Col Mac McNair
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.