All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionAt some stage in our lives, most of us have or will eventually assume a leadership role of some kind. In Leadership: A Reflection, a former executive in the Information Techlogy field identifies the attributes that predispose an individual to succeed as a leader. Neville Stewart relies on his diverse experience as a seasoned leader in Management Information Systems in a variety of Jamaican industries as well as anecdotes and scripture in order to provide the definition, components, attributes, functions, and principles of leadership. Both present and future leaders will learn specifically why they should: Assess possible options to attain a vision Develop a plan to lead others forward Be objective and tolerant of opposing views Provide and then wisely allocate suitable resources Motivate a team to achieve both individual and group goals A leadership role is an opportunity that should be both pursued and executed responsibly. The practical advice and wisdom shared in Leadership: A Reflection proves that outcomes from successful leadership can and will change the lives of others and will continue to affect a community long after the tenure has ended.
- Author BiographyPrior to his retirement in 2008, seasoned executive Neville A. Stewart served as Vice President of Management Information Systems for a public sector company. He holds a Bachelor of Science and an Executive Masters in Business Administration from the University of the West Indies. He lives in Kingston, Jamaica, with his wife.
- Author(s)Neville A. Stewart
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.