All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership Coaching offers a new model of coaching for leadership development. It explains how the brave model extends existing leadership theories, and includes specific coaching processes and sense-making techniques to allow the reader to understand how the model would work in practice. The book begins by asking why it is important for leaders to be brave. It provides an overview of existing leadership theories, and their limitations, as well as introducing the brave coaching approach and the elements that comprise the model. The book includes practical case studies that provide insights into the range of applications for the brave leadership coaching framework. Based on academic research, and written in an accessible scholarly style, this book shows how coaching can assist in decision making, leading to a different, braver form of personal and corporate leadership. It should be of interest to students of management, leadership, coaching and mentoring, as well as professional coaches and leaders.
- Author BiographyMike McLaughlin works in both the public and private sectors as a coach and consultant, specializing in leadership development. Elaine Cox is director of the coaching and mentoring programs at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She has authored many journal articles and books, including Goal-focused Coaching published by Routledge. She is editor of the International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring.
- Author(s)Elaine Cox,Mike McLaughlin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.