All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from a practitioner viewpoint with case studies and examples from a wide variety of industries, this is a practical text for Learning & Development and Human Resource practitioners, providing an in-depth treatment of all the aspects of people development within today's organizations. Readers will want more than just the theory - they want to kw how to apply it as an internal consultant and what the potential pitfalls can be. Most importantly, they want practical strategies for introducing and implementing new management development practices. The text shows how to apply new approaches to old problems and provide new ways of creating high performance within an organization. This book offers an in-depth explanation of the key principles, problems to be addressed and strategies for success in developing effective managers and leaders. The style is both pragmatic and tactical, based on academic theory but grounded in the day to day reality of what is possible in today's organizations.
- Author Biographyis Joint Managing Partner of Represent Ltd, a Leadership Development consultancy, focusing on developing people to adapt to new and evolving business requirements. Rosemary works with companies to build their overall people strategy and supports them in designing and delivering HR systems, processes and development programmes that deliver results against clear business objectives. Rosemary has over twenty years experience in all aspects of human resources and managing change, gained in a number of blue chip organizations. She currently works with a cross section of UK & Global organizations and has worked in Telecommunications, Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Healthcare, New media and IT. Rosemary has experience of working both in Europe. US and Middle East She has a diploma in counselling from the British Association of Counselling and is a qualified NLP practitioner. She is also visiting lecturer in Leadership at Warwick Business School.
- Author(s)Rosemary Ryan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.