CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a leader? Is it his or her background and training, or perhaps ideology or beliefs? Do leader possess exceptional drive for changing the world for good - or, in some cases, evil? One can learn much from the mistakes and triumphs of some of the greatest leaders who ever lived as presented in Leadership: Fifty Great Leaders and the Worlds They Made. This reference resource examines the accomplishments of famed leaders - both men and women - in areas such as politics, military affairs, business, religion, the arts, and the sciences. The book is an excellent source for those looking for an introduction to learning about leadership and case studies that illustrate leadership in action. Leadership provides the tools and content to help students form their own opinions about the eternal questions surrounding the mystery of successful leadership by revealing the true stories behind the great leaders of history.
- Author BiographyMark Robert Polelle teaches history, law, and political science at the University of Findlay and is a member of the Ohio Military Reserve. He holds a Ph.D, J.D., and M.L.S from Rutgers University. His previous book was on the history of geopolitical thought (Raising Cartographic Consciousness).
- Author(s)Mark Robert Polelle
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.