All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership provides a critical review and analysis of the key components of leadership. Against an historical backdrop, the text explores the foundations of good leadership, the relationship between leaders and subordinates and the role leaders play in the dynamics of organisational life. Taking a critical perspective, this text is an ideal course companion for undergraduate and MBA students studying leadership.
- Author BiographyKEITH GRINT is Professor of Leadership Studies and Director of the Lancaster Leadership Centre at Lancaster Management School, UK.
- Author(s)Keith Grint
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.