All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides specific techniques to move beyond management - and acquire the skills and demear of a true leader. Leaders in today's -limits business environment must do more than simply facilitate. They must effect positive change in both operations and employees - the proactive change necessary to propel their organizations forward! Leadership Skills for Managers is a hands-on, systematic examination of the specific skills and tools - vision, problem-solving, communication, distribution of power, and others - that must be in place before one can climb the ladder from management to leadership. Let this -nsense guide show you how to develop the expertise, strategies, and courage to: exhibit the poise and presence required to get others to march ; step outside the status quo - to visualize and implement true improvements; and, cultivate valuable professional bonds via benchmarking and community networks.You've done well in your career as a manager. Now it's time to boost yourself to the next level. Leadership Skills for Managers shows you how to achieve the skills and self-confidence of a leader - and maximize both your accomplishments and career success in today's global corporate arena. Briefcase Books , written specifically for today's busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these invative design features to help you navigate through each page: clear, concise definitions of important terms and concepts; tips, tactics, and best practices for learning to lead; how-to hints for leadership in a variety of situations; practical advice to minimize damaging leadership errors; warning signs for which leaders must constantly be on guard; case studies and examples of effective leadership in action; and, procedures and techniques to correct specific problems.
- Author BiographyMarlene Caroselli (Rochester, NY) is a successful author and frequent contributor to leading business publications including Stephen Convey's Executive Excellence.
- Author(s)Marlene Caroselli
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBriefcase Books Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.