Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionMaybe you've just entered a leadership role for the first time and you want to do your best. Maybe you're being forced into a leadership position you don't feel you're ready for and you want to get a grip on some leadership principles so you feel more comfortable. Or, maybe you're just tired of following...and you're ready to lead! Whatever the case may be, this book will teach you the keys to becoming a great leader. This book is t intended to be the be all end all of leadership books. Instead, it's a starting point. A launch pad if you will, to help you lift off and rocket toward success.
- Author BiographyFor over 30 years, Matt has been bringing out the potential of the people he works with and designing systems to capitalize on it. As a speaker and facilitator, Matt combines his passion for inspiring excellence with humor to create presentations that inspire, intrigue, and motivate his audience, leaving them with a wealth of ideas to implement. Matt has spent years in the high tech industry, creating highly productive teams in areas including Software Development, Customer Service, Fulfillment and Documentation. Teams he created were recognized as the most loyal and productive in those companies, and systems he designed were used for years and used as case studies. Matt lives near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with his wife, three children (on and off), two greyhound rescue dogs, and an old pound mutt.
- Author(s)Matthew Tomsho,Weston Lyon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.