All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most practical leadership textbook on the market, LEADERSHIP 6e uses a unique three-pronged approach to teach leadership concepts and theory. The authors combine traditional theory with cutting-edge leadership topics in a concise presentation packed with real-world examples. The text puts students in the leadership role, engaging them in applying the concepts and providing step-by-step behavior models for effectively handling leadership functions.
- Author BiographyRobert N. Lussier is Professor of Management at Springfield College. Having taught management for more than 25 years, he has developed innovative and widely copied methods for applying concepts and developing skills that can be used personally and professionally. A prolific writer, Dr. Lussier has more than 350 publications to his credit, including other best selling textbooks (such as Management Fundaments: Concepts, Applications, Skill Development, also by South-Western/Cengage) and articles published in Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, Business Horizons, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Journal of Management Education, Journal of Small Business Management, Family Business Review, and Journal of Small Business Strategy and many others. He served as founding director of Israel Programs and taught courses in Israel. His international experience also stretches to Namibia and South Africa. He holds a bachelor of science in business administration from Salem State College, master's degrees in education and business administration from Suffolk University, and a doctorate in management from the University of New Haven. Christopher F. Achua is a full professor in the Department of Business and Economics at the University of Virginia's College at Wise. Dr. Achua has been teaching strategic management, leadership and other related courses for almost two decades, and he has an active scholarship record of presenting papers at regional and national conferences. A consultant to a variety of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, Achua has served on several boards. He served as founding director of two business programs at UVA-Wise - the Small Business Institute (SBI) and the Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Service (CELS). He received his undergraduate degree in business administration and accounting from the University of Sioux Falls, South Dakota; his MBA from the University of South Dakota; and his doctorate from the United States International University in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Christopher Achua,Robert N. Lussier
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight907 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.