All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn awareness regarding how to compose, tell, and share stories can assist education, human service professionals and business leaders in accomplishing leadership through collaborative processes. Leadership through Story: Diverse Voices in Dialogue introduces the power of story and its application to the various purposes and goals of leadership. Readers will learn how the exchange of stories hors cultural identities, encourages multiple perspectives, and inspires collective action within diverse communities.
- Author BiographySarah J. Noonan, an associate professor in the Leadership, Policy and Administration Department at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota, teaches doctoral and masters courses in leadership and organizational theory, intercultural communication, and issues and challenges in executive leadership. Noonan previously served as a superintendent and assistant superintendent of schools, director of teaching and learning, and state director of gifted education before receiving an appointment to associate professor at the University of St. Thomas in 2000. Thomas L. Fish, an associate professor in the Leadership, Policy, and Administration Department at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for 35 years, teaches masters and doctoral courses in higher-education administration, leadership and organizational theory, and survey research. Named as a charter member of the National Community Education Hall of Fame, Fish also served as past president of the Minnesota and National Community Education Association.
- Author(s)Sarah J. Noonan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/09/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.