All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAs the business world becomes increasingly global, so increases the need to understand differences and similarities in work behaviour. This volume offers frameworks for analysis which will be needed to understand the dynamics of organizational behaviour in the international arena.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/12/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch in International Business and International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byManuel G. Serapio
- Volume editorTerri A. Scandura
- Introduction byTerri A. Scandura
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.