All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFirmly established as the leading text in its field, Leadership and Management Development is the ideal core text for students on the CIPD PDS qualification and on business and HR degree programmes, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level. This 5th edition has been re-titled and revised to focus more on leadership in line with how the subject is being taught today. It also achieves a greater balance between theory and practice, supporting in depth academic and critical coverage with real life case studies and examples from industry. Further improvements include: third author, specialising in industry and leadership, added to the prestigious line up; expanded coverage of diversity, ecology, ethics and SMEs; a more international, global perspective in line with current teaching practice; and completely revised and updated references to bring the book up to date. Learning Features - Weblinks and further reading enable students to explore key ideas, while 'reflect', 'conclude'and 'plan' boxes, discussion questions and group activities engage and challenge students, encouraging them to link issues with industry and form their own conclusions. It is written for - Students on the CIPD PDS qualification and on business and HR degree programmes, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Author BiographyAlan Mumford has published numerous articles and books and is a leading figure in the management development field. Jeff Gold is a principal lecturer in Organisation Learning at Leeds Business School, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. Richard Thorpe is a professor of Management Development and deputy director of the Keyworth Institute at Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Alan Mumford,Jeffrey Gold,Professor Richard Thorpe
- PublisherChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWimbledon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight855 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.