All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited text provides an international perspective on leadership and management roles and their relationship to improvement within educational institutions. The interactions of educational institutions are examined at local, national and global levels with case studies and examples being drawn from many countries in Europe, Asia and Africa. Two main themes are explored. The first is the move to site based management for educational institutions, linked to improvement. The second investigates the idea of learning for all and explores the ways in which leadership and management can contribute towards the development and enhancement of student learning, staff development and institutional growth. The authors, who are mainly drawn from the Institute of Education, University of London, make full use of the whole range of international literature relating to educational leadership, management and administration providing a textbook for masters-level students.
- Author BiographyPeter Earley is Reader in Education Management at the Institute of Education, University of London. He is the author of a number of books including: Improving Schools and Inspection: The Self-inspecting School, Paul Chapman/Sage, with N. Ferguson et al, 2000 and; Improving Schools and Governing Bodies: Making a Difference, Routledge, with M. Creese, 1999.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figures and text boxes
- Weight618 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMarianne Coleman,Peter Earley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.